Call To Request A Free Consultation 732-810-0034
Post-Judgment Modifications

Post-Judgment Lawyers in East Brunswick

Pursing Modifications to Alimony, Child Support & Child Custody Arrangements

If making your alimony or child support payments have led to financial hardship, you have the opportunity to ask the court to make modifications to your financial obligations. At the same time, if you are not receiving support that is adequate for you and your family, or support payments are not being made timely or consistently, you are also able to seek relief from the court for modification or enforcement of your divorce agreement.

No matter which modification you are trying to obtain, an accomplished Middlesex County family divorce can help. Rozin | Golinder Law has helped clients attain reasonable arrangements for spousal and child support. We serve clients throughout Monmouth, Somerset, and Union counties as well.

Learn how we can help you pursue a post-judgment modification by calling (732) 810-0034 and setting up a free case evaluation

Reasons to Ask for a Post-Judgment Modification

There must be a change of circumstances from the time your support agreement was entered in order apply for a modification of your support obligation. You could be able to obtain a modification of support payments if:

  • You have lost your job
  • You have suffered a disability
  • You have retired from your job
  • There is has been a significant decrease in your income
  • Your former spouse has had a sizable increase in their income
  • Remarriage of your former spouse
  • Retirement
  • Your former spouse cohabitating
  • You suffering from an illness

Contact Rozin | Golinder Law for Help with Post-Judgment Modifications

At Rozin | Golinder Law, we understand that there can be many sensitive issues surrounding your divorce agreement and how it relates to child custody, child support, and alimony after the divorce has been finalized. We can help you pursue modifications based on the unforeseen cost of your child’s education or medical care. Our team is also able to help you with modifications to your child custody arrangement especially if there are issues with your former partner not adhering to the court’s previous directive. No matter the reason, if you need help after your divorce has been finalized, our East Brunswick attorneys, can provide you with personalized attention and service that is focused on helping you and your family.

Contact us immediately at (732) 810-0034 if you need help modifying your judgment.  

Ready to Get Started?

Contact Our Firm Today!

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • By submitting, you agree to be contacted about your request & other information using automated technology. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Acceptable Use Policy