Founder & Managing Attorney
Trusted Legal Representation in East Brunswick
Attorney Elizabeth Rozin-Golinder has dedicated her career to the exclusive practice of matrimonial and family law. She has worked with a dynamic set of clients ranging from the indigent to the high profile and high net worth. She understands the hardships her clients face when they turn to her for help.
Attorney Rozin-Golinder recognizes that each case is unique with its own set of facts and issues. As such, she builds a trusting relationship and partnership with each client so she may tailor a specific approach and strategy to their individual needs. This allows her to provide the best possible outcome for her clients. By being licensed to practice law in both New Jersey and New York, Ms. Rozin-Golinder brings a range of experience to her cases that has developed from handling complex family law matters in multiple jurisdictions.
As a result of Attorney Rozin-Golinder’s loyalty to her clients, she has received numerous awards and accolades from the legal community. Attorney Rozin-Golinder has been recognized on the Rising Star list by New Jersey Super Lawyers® for 2016-2023.* She was honored with the 2018 Young Lawyer of the Year Award for Middlesex County* as well as the prestigious Martin S. Goldin Family Law Award for 2019. Additionally, Elizabeth was nominated by her former clients and selected by New Jersey Family as one of the “Best New Jersey Lawyers for Families”.
Elizabeth serves as a trustee for the Middlesex County Bar Association, is on the Family Law Executive Committee for the Middlesex County Bar Association, as well as the New Jersey Association for Justice. Elizabeth also volunteers her time as a Matrimonial Early Settlement Panelist for Middlesex and Monmouth County and was appointed as an Associate Editor of the New Jersey Family Lawyer Editorial Board. Elizabeth has also been appointed as a Guardian Ad Litem by the Court.
Since opening Rozin | Golinder Law, Elizabeth has spoken at numerous CLE programs on the topics of Divorce and Family Law and has been featured on Womenday.com, DivorceMag.com, Authority Magazine, Thrive Global and Forbes.
Prior to becoming a divorce and family law attorney, Ms. Rozin-Golinder earned a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Women’s Studies from Rutgers University and received her Juris Doctor from New England Law | Boston.
Attorney Rozin-Golinder has focused on cases involving divorce, alimony, child custody, child support, equitable distribution, same-sex marriage, grandparent rights, and domestic violence. She also has extensive experience in negotiating and drafting comprehensive settlement, separation, and prenuptial or postnuptial agreements.
Elizabeth is fluent in Russian. She proudly serves clients throughout the State of New Jersey.
- New England Law | Boston
- Juris Doctorate
- Rutgers University
- B.A. Political Science and Women's Studies
- New Jersey
- New York
- Martin S. Goldin Family Law Award, 2019
- Young Lawyer of the Year for Middlesex County, 2018
- New Jersey Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2016-2023
- New Jersey Family – Best Lawyers for Families
Professional Associations/ Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association - Family Law Section
- Middlesex County Bar Association – Trustee and Family Law Executive Committee
- New Jersey Association of Justice – Family Law Executive Committee
- New York State Bar Association - Family Law Section
Past Employment Positions
- Law Offices of Edward R. Weinstein, LLC - Senior Associate
- Moskowitz Law Group, LLC - Associate Attorney
- Lubov Stark, LLC - Associate Attorney
Pro Bono / Volunteer Activities/ Speaking Engagements
- Panelist, Middlesex County Family Court Early Settlement Panel Program
- Panelist, Monmouth County Family Court Early Settlement Panel Program
- Lecturer, Jurisdictional Issues in Family Law
- Lecturer, Credibility
- Lecturer, NJSBA Family Law Retreat in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Lecturer, NJAJ Boardwalk Seminar
- Lecturer, NJSBA Annual Convention in Atlantic City
- Lecturer, Domestic Violence 101- From TRO to Final Hearing
- Lecturer, Divorce 101
Areas of Practice
- Family and Matrimonial Law
- Dissolution of Domestic Partnerships/Civil Unions and Same-Sex Marriages
- Child Custody
- Visitation and Parenting Time
- Child Support
- Alimony and Palimony
- Division of Assets - Equitable Distribution
- Pre and Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Modification of Custody
- Modification of Child Support
- Modification, Reduction or Termination of Alimony
- Enforcement of Custody
- Enforcement of Child Support
- Enforcement of Alimony
- Domestic Violence Matters
- Post Divorce Matters
- Relocation out of the State of New Jersey with a child
*Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. This selection process includes independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations. The Rising Stars list recognizes no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in each state. To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger, or in practice for 10 years or less. No aspect of the advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court.
Elizabeth Rozin-Golinder Has Been Included in the 2024 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®Read More
My Ex is Threatening Bankruptcy if I File for New Jersey DivorceRead More
The Dangers of Hiding Assets in New Jersey DivorceRead More
New Jersey Marriage Equality Now Written into State LawRead More
Cohabitation Will Cut New Jersey Alimony ShortRead More
What Doesn’t Go In a Prenup?Read More
Do You Need a Mediator for Prenuptial Agreement?Read More
Can Irreconcilable Differences be Challenged as Cause for New Jersey Divorce?Read More