Call To Request A Free Consultation 732-810-0034

Disability Accommodation Policy and Procedure

Rozin Golinder Law (“the Firm”) will make every effort to reasonably accommodate clients, prospective clients, and other individuals who may be seeking to utilize the Firm’s services in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”) and the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination (“LAD”). The Firm will provide an accommodation related to an individual’s disability unless doing so would impose an undue hardship to the operations of the Firm.

An individual with a disability may request an accommodation related to their disability, such as a request for auxiliary services like an American Sign Language Interpreter (ASL). Requests can be made in person, via phone, email or fax. An individual may make such a request at any juncture, including for an initial consultation. Under such circumstances, the Firm will make every effort to provide the requested accommodation, such as an ASL interpreter to ensure effective communication. In the event the Firm is unable to secure or provide the specific accommodation requested by the individual, despite its reasonable efforts, the Firm will take other steps to provide an accommodation to the individual. For example, if the Firm is unable to secure an ASL interpreter for a deaf individual, it will instead make use of video remote interpreting or a relay service to ensure effective communication with the individual.

Requests for reasonable accommodations are determined on a case-by-case basis. All determinations of such requests are made by engaging in an interactive process with the requesting party. The Firm will communicate any decision it makes concerning a disability request to the requesting individual. If the individual’s accommodation request is denied, the Firm will notify the individual and provide the basis for its decision.

Any person who believes a violation of the LAD has occurred may contact the New Jersey Division on Civil Rights (“DCR”) at or 833-NJDCR4U (833-653-2748) and may file a complaint with the DCR within 180 days of the incident.

Ready to Get Started?

Contact Our Firm Today!

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.