Call To Request A Free Consultation 732-810-0034

Monmouth County Child Custody Lawyers

You & Your Children Deserve to Be Together

Whenever our Monmouth County divorce attorneys of Rozin | Golinder Law are called upon to help with a child custody case, we fully prioritize the best interests and care of the children involved. Divorcing parents may want to part ways, but no one ever wants to see a divorce become a tumultuous, lingering problem for their children.

Being parents ourselves, children are always our priority. By using creative and personalized representation methods, we are well-equipped and ready to find a solution that is best for everyone, especially the children. It is our goal to make certain you are given your fair time with your children after divorce, and that they are satisfied and comfortable with the result, too.

Decide child custody confidently. Call (732) 810-0034today.

Fairly Deciding Both Legal & Residential Custody

New Jersey divides child custody into two main categories: legal and residential custody. If you want to raise your child and spend time with them after your divorce concludes, you need to make certain you are fairly represented in your matter. This is where our Monmouth County child custody attorneys can step in.

Our team — which is led by the award-winning Attorney Elizabeth Rozin-Golinder — has the experience and knowledge to pursue the result you and your children deserve without furthering any complications or unnecessarily unraveling any relationships. Her goal is always to protect your children and to make sure she is acting in their best interests.

The court will also want to try to achieve a result that balances parental responsibilities as much as possible, for the benefit of both parents and their children.

The responsibilities and parental rights granted through each type of custody are:

  • Legal: If you are rewarded joint legal custody of your child after your divorce (which is the standard in most case) you get a say in major decisions regarding your child, such as medical care or what school to attend.
  • Residential: If you are given residential custody, you will be the Parent of Primary Residence and your spouse will be the Parent of Alternate Residence. Your child will live with you the majority of the time, and your ex-souse with have parenting time on designated days. In some circumstances and cases parents share residential custody equally. .

Protect Your Parental Rights – Call Our Law Firm at (732) 810-0034

The top concern for most parents going through a divorce is the amount of time the will be able to spend time with their children when the legal dust settles. Do not leave such an important and significant part of your future up to chance. Come to our child custody lawyers in Monmouth County to build a case and argument that upholds your rights and the best interests of your children.

Contact Rozin | Golinder Law at your first opportunity to arrange a free consultation. We look forward to hearing from you.


Ready to Get Started?

Contact Our Firm Today!

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • By submitting, you agree to be contacted about your request & other information using automated technology. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Acceptable Use Policy